<!– MOOSE Documentation Stub: Remove this when content is added. –>
- Moose App
- BoundingBoxICBoundingBoxIC allows setting the initial condition of a value inside and outside of a specified box. The box is aligned with the x, y, z axes
- ConstantICSets a constant field value.
- FunctionICAn initial condition that uses a normal function of x, y, z to produce values (and optionally gradients) for a field variable.
- RandomICInitialize a variable with randomly generated numbers following either a uniform distribution or a user-defined distribution
- VectorConstantICSets constant component values for a vector field variable.
- Navier Stokes App
- NSInitialConditionNSInitialCondition sets intial constant values for all variables.
- Phase Field App
- BimodalInverseSuperellipsoidsICBimodal size distribution of large particles (specified in input file, value invalue) and small particles (placed randomly inside the larger particles, value outvalue)
- BimodalSuperellipsoidsICBimodal size distribution of large particles (specified in input file) and small particles (placed randomly outside the larger particles)
- ClosePackICClose packed arrangement of smooth circles
- CrossICCross-shaped initial condition
- LatticeSmoothCircleICPerturbed square lattice of smooth circles
- MultiBoundingBoxICAllows setting the initial condition of a value of a field inside and outside multiple bounding boxes.
- MultiSmoothCircleICRandom distribution of smooth circles with given minimum spacing
- MultiSmoothSuperellipsoidICRandom distribution of smooth ellipse with given minimum spacing
- PolycrystalColoringICRandom Voronoi tesselation polycrystal (used by PolycrystalVoronoiICAction)
- PolycrystalRandomICRandom initial condition for a polycrystalline material
- PolycrystalVoronoiVoidICRandom distribution of smooth circles with given minimum spacing
- RampICLinear ramp along the x-axis with given values at the left and right extreme points.
- RndBoundingBoxICRandom noise with different min/max inside/outside of a bounding box
- RndSmoothCircleICRandom noise with different min/max inside/outside of a smooth circle
- SmoothCircleFromFileICMultiple smooth circles read from a text file
- SmoothCircleICCircle with a smooth interface
- SmoothSuperellipsoidICSuperellipsoid with a smooth interface
- SpecifiedSmoothCircleICMultiple smooth circles with manually specified radii and center points
- SpecifiedSmoothSuperellipsoidICMultiple smooth superellipsoids with manually specified center points; semiaxes a,b,c; and exponents n
- ThumbICThumb shaped bicrystal for grain boundary mobility tests
- Tricrystal2CircleGrainsICTricrystal with two circles/bubbles
- TricrystalTripleJunctionICTricrystal with a triple junction
- Porous Flow App
- PorousFlowFluidStateBrineCO2ICAn initial condition to calculate z from saturation for brine and CO2
- PorousFlowFluidStateICAn initial condition to calculate z from saturation
- PorousFlowFluidStateWaterNCGICAn initial condition to calculate z from saturation for water and non-condensable gas
- Phase Field App
- Moose App