<!– MOOSE Documentation Stub: Remove this when content is added. –>
- Moose App
- AddSideSetsFromBoundingBoxFind sidesets with given boundary ids in bounding box and add new boundary id. This can be done by finding all required boundary and adding the new boundary id to those sidesets. Alternatively, a number of boundary ids can be provided and all nodes within the bounding box that have all the required boundary ids will have a newboundary id added.
- BlockDeleterMesh modifier which removes elements with the specified subdomain ID
- BoundingBoxNodeSetAssigns all of the nodes either inside or outside of a bounding box to a new nodeset.
- BreakBoundaryOnSubdomainBreak boundaries based on the subdomains to which their sides are attached. Naming convention for the new boundaries will be the old boundary name plus "_to_" plus the subdomain name
- BreakMeshByBlockBreak boundaries based on the subdomains to which their sides are attached. Naming convention for the new boundaries will be the old boundary name plus "_to_" plus the subdomain name. At the momentthis only works on REPLICATED mesh
- ImageSubdomainSamples an image at the coordinates of each element centroid using the resulting value as each element's subdomain ID
- LowerDBlockFromSidesetAdds lower dimensional elements on the specified sidesets.
- MeshExtruderTakes a 1D or 2D mesh and extrudes the entire structure along the specified axis increasing the dimensionality of the mesh.
- MeshSideSetAdd lower dimensional elements along the faces contained in a side set to set up mixed dimensional problems
- ParsedAddSidesetA MeshModifier that adds element's sides to a sideset if the centroid satisfies the combinatorial_geometry expression, (and optionally) if one of the side's elements is in included_subdomain_ids and if it features the correct normal.
- ParsedSubdomainMeshModifierMeshModifier that uses a parsed expression (combinatorial_geometry) to determine if an element (aka its centroid) is inside the combinatorial geometry and assigns a new block id.
- RenameBlockRenameBlock re-numbers or re-names an old_block_id or old_block_name with a new_block_id or new_block_name. If using RenameBlock to merge blocks (by giving them the same name, for instance) it is advisable to specify all your blocks in old_blocks to avoid inconsistencies
- SideSetsAroundSubdomainAdds element faces that are on the exterior of the given block to the sidesets specified
- SideSetsFromNormalsAdds a new named sideset to the mesh for all faces matching the specified normal.
- SideSetsFromPointsAdds a new sideset starting at the specified point containing all connected element faces with the same normal.
- SmoothMeshUtilizes a simple Laplacian based smoother to attempt to improve mesh quality. Will not move boundary nodes or nodes along block/subdomain boundaries
- SubdomainBoundingBoxChanges the subdomain ID of elements either (XOR) inside or outside the specified box to the specified ID.
- TransformApplies a linear transform to the entire mesh.
- Moose App